Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Technology Recruitment
Location: Victoria, London
Salary: £22,000 - £35,000 OTE
Interested in becoming a Technology Trainee Recruitment Consultant? Do you want to work in an industry in which you are meeting new people every day? The role consists of meeting some of the most exciting brands within the Technology sector this Recruitment business works with brands such as Selfridges, John Lewis, Harrods, Deliveroo and Just Eat.
The Role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Cold calling
- Winning new clients
- Finding out hiring needs
- Negotiating terms of contract
- Calling and meeting clients
- Developing client relationships
- Sourcing candidates (job ads, LinkedIn, networking)
- Interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Matching candidates with businesses
- Chasing feedback after interviews for both parties
- Closing deals
A PLC listed business and arguably one of the biggest brands within the technology recruitment sector. Located in the heart of the city of London, in one of London’s iconic buildings. The large open plan office working alongside some of the best and more experienced consultants in the industry. The business invests heavily in junior training resources and has a remarkable staff retention well above industry average.
What they look for.
- A graduate (2:2 or above) or someone with prior sales experience (property, B2B, etc.)
- Hard working
- Achievements – Clear proof of success
After starting my job search I was recommended Tom via linkedin. Throughout the process Tom and Eddie both kept me up to date with as much information as possible and understood what I was seeking within a role. There bespoke approach is extremely refreshing and although we did not end up sourcing a role as I accepted another offer, I would not hesitate to recommend Tom and his team to anyone seeking a new role and want to speak to someone who will give them a clear and honest approach to the search.