Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Life Sciences
Location: West London
Salary: £22,000 - £35,000 OTE
Just graduated or spent the last 12 months in a corporate job you don’t like? Looking for a career in which can earn up to £100,000 within 4 years of joining a business. What about having the opportunity to travel internationally for business meetings?
You will be placing highly skilled workers within the pharmaceutical sector who are responsible for developing industry leading drugs across the world.
- Located in West London (Must live 30 minutes commute from Fulham)
- £22/£24k basic + uncapped comms. OTE £35k-40k 1st year, £60k 2nd yea, £85K + year 3
- Sector: Pharmaceutical
- Excellent company culture- professional environment, very family feel to the business
- Established in 2010 – 50 heads plan to get to 80 in 2020
Characteristics of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Hard working (Hours will often be long)
- Money Motivated
What you can expect as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Provide exposure to client development (Meetings with clients such as AstraZeneca, Pfizer Johnson & Johnson)
- Train you to be a consultative business person
- In control of your annual earnings, earning £100k within 4 years is possible!
- Opportunity to move into management with Directorship available within 5/10 years.
Rewards of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential (£100k within 3 or 4 years)
- Exciting incentives (lunch clubs / holidays- Vegas, skiing etc)
- 22 days holiday
- Meritocratic promotions
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a trainee recruitment consultant, please apply below.
After starting my job search I was recommended Tom via linkedin. Throughout the process Tom and Eddie both kept me up to date with as much information as possible and understood what I was seeking within a role. There bespoke approach is extremely refreshing and although we did not end up sourcing a role as I accepted another offer, I would not hesitate to recommend Tom and his team to anyone seeking a new role and want to speak to someone who will give them a clear and honest approach to the search.