Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Business Change & Transformation
Location: Monument, City of London
Salary: £21,000 - £35,000 OTE
Are you due to finish University but don’t want to go down the traditional corporate route? Are you looking for a role in which you are rewarded financially by your hard work? Does the idea of commission interest you?
I am currently recruiting for a leading Business Change recruitment business based in Monument, Central London. The business is actively looking to double in size over the next few years and is looking for five Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their team.
Formed in 2008, the business is solely focused on Business Change across a range of sectors including TMT, Financial Services & Healthcare. The business has grown to have clients across London and has built a team in which top performers earn over £150,000.
The business is now looking to expand its offering across its UK markets is looking for junior recruiters to join their team.
Characteristics of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Hard working (Hours will often be long)
- Money Motivated
What you can expect as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Provide exposure to client development (Meetings with some of the largest FTSE 100, FTSE 250 firms across the UK)
- Train you to be a consultative business person
- Opportunity to learn from the best
- In control of your annual earnings
- Additional bonuses based on your performance, including client wins!
- Opportunity to move into management with Directorship available within 5/10 years.
Rewards of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential (£100k within 3 or 4 years)
- Exciting incentives (lunch clubs / holidays- Vegas, skiing etc)
- 25 days holiday
- Meritocratic promotions
After starting my job search I was recommended Tom via linkedin. Throughout the process Tom and Eddie both kept me up to date with as much information as possible and understood what I was seeking within a role. There bespoke approach is extremely refreshing and although we did not end up sourcing a role as I accepted another offer, I would not hesitate to recommend Tom and his team to anyone seeking a new role and want to speak to someone who will give them a clear and honest approach to the search.