Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Banking & Finance
Location: Liverpool St, City of London
Salary: £23,000 - £35,000 OTE
5 Trainee Recruitment Consultants – Banking and Finance
Are you interested in working in Recruitment? What about for a firm that works with some of the prestigious investment banks across London? Want to work for a firm that paid out over £3m in commission alone last year! Situated in brand spanking new London offices, this is a chance for a trainee to join one of the most reputable names in London!
Do you have what it takes to be a trainee recruitment consultant?
- Located in London, City (Liverpool Street)
- 23/26k basic + uncapped comms. OTE £35k-40k 1st year, £60k 2nd yea, £85K + year 3
- Sector: Financial Services, Investment banking, Asset Management
- Excellent company culture- professional environment, very family feel to the business
- Established in 2003 – 130 heads plan to get to 300 in 2020
Characteristics of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Hard working (Hours will often be long)
- Money Motivated
What you can expect as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Provide exposure to client development (Meetings with clients such as JP Morgan, Lloyds, HSBC)
- Train you to be a consultative business person
- In control of your annual earnings
- Opportunity to move into management with Directorship available within 5/10 years.
Rewards of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential (£100k within 3 or 4 years)
- Exciting incentives (lunch clubs / holidays- Vegas, skiing etc)
- 25 days holiday
- Meritocratic promotions
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a trainee recruitment consultant, please apply below.
After starting my job search I was recommended Tom via linkedin. Throughout the process Tom and Eddie both kept me up to date with as much information as possible and understood what I was seeking within a role. There bespoke approach is extremely refreshing and although we did not end up sourcing a role as I accepted another offer, I would not hesitate to recommend Tom and his team to anyone seeking a new role and want to speak to someone who will give them a clear and honest approach to the search.