Executive Headhunter – Executive Search
Location: City, London
If you are an experienced recruiter looking to get into the executive search world this could be the option for you!
How would you like to retain 45% of what you bill and work and some of the most senior roles in the hedge fund market?
How would you like to work alongside recruiters earning £400k plus!!
How about a company with its own private bar in their office!
TRM have recently partnered with one of the most exciting companies in the executive search market. Founded 7 years ago they have 20 people and are looking to grow fast!
Some company selling points:
- You can start immediately as a 360 search consultant. You wont be spending years as a researcher like mainly search firms
- Work with all the major UK hedge funds placing critical roles from fund managers to operations directors
- Operate at the most senior level
- The only search firm to be soley focused on buy side only recruitment that covers both operations and front office
- Top billers – BILL £1Mill and EARN £450,000+ !!!
- Great office – amazing break out area, the company has its own bar!
- No KPI’s – treated as adult
- Diverse “no ego” lead culture
What will you be doing?
- Retained work in buys side recruitment. You will map markets, and headhunt the best talent to deliver the best results for their clients
- Generate research the can be used for market intelligence
- Meeting senior directors and both candidates and clients in the hedge fund and wider buy side market
- Working with the wider team to generate more opportunities from the current client base
What profile are we looking for?
- Experienced recruiters with a clean work history (not jumpy!)
- Ideally FS experience but not a must
- For the more junior level, candidates with a strong research background would be helpful.
- Resilient people, who are generally up for recruitment/search
After starting my job search I was recommended Tom via linkedin. Throughout the process Tom and Eddie both kept me up to date with as much information as possible and understood what I was seeking within a role. There bespoke approach is extremely refreshing and although we did not end up sourcing a role as I accepted another offer, I would not hesitate to recommend Tom and his team to anyone seeking a new role and want to speak to someone who will give them a clear and honest approach to the search.