Associate Director – Life Sciences
Location: West London
Salary: DOE - £100,000 OTE
Experienced recruiter, with a strong track record in management either in contract or perm recruitment? Looking to move into a non-billing role? If so this could be worth a look!
We are recruiting for an international life sciences recruitment firm which is going through an significant period of growth. Due to this expansion the company is now seeking strengthen its leadership team by brining in proven recruitment leaders to take the to the next level.
As a Recruitment Manager, you will have full responsibility for the line management and performance of a team under your command and will have specific budgeted financial goals against which your success will be measured. Your team (typically 5-10 members) will consist of consultants and team leaders of varying experience levels
- You will be responsible for managing and motivating your team to ensure that short, medium and long term goals are achieved
- You will find, interview and select consultants and team leaders to join your team.
- You will drive initiatives to ensure excellent retention of new and existing team members
- You will create succession within the business by developing consultants through the career pathway
- You will be responsible for helping team members with planning, monitoring and analysing their business through regular meetings and performance reviews.
- Coaching, training and development of team members when appropriate
- You will ensure that Senior Consultants and Team Leaders are appropriately skilled to take on management responsibility within your team and will delegate responsibility appropriately.
- You will take an active role in client development and key account management activities to ensure a steady flow of new and repeat business
- You will be available day-to-day for advice and input on important business matters such as deal management, problem resolution, contract negotiation, client development etc.
- You will take an active role in setting sales targets for team members
- You will monitor and analyse performance of team members against sales targets and will take appropriate steps to manage under-performance
Skills & Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- You will have several years’ previous recruitment experience with a proven track record of successful billings.
- You will have prior experience of managing a successful recruitment team.
- You will have a proven track record of developing and retaining top billers
- Experience of recruitment within the Life Sciences sector is preferred but not essential.
- You will be able to demonstrate using practical and personal examples the competencies identified below
After starting my job search I was recommended Tom via linkedin. Throughout the process Tom and Eddie both kept me up to date with as much information as possible and understood what I was seeking within a role. There bespoke approach is extremely refreshing and although we did not end up sourcing a role as I accepted another offer, I would not hesitate to recommend Tom and his team to anyone seeking a new role and want to speak to someone who will give them a clear and honest approach to the search.