Recruitment Consultant – Technology Recruitment
Are you an experienced Recruiter frustrated by your morning commute? Do you want to work closer to home for a reputable firm? Do you want an established desk to work from day one? Would you like to hire your own Recruiter and build out your own offering within a well run business? If yes is the answer to these questions – you should read on!
Our client is a highly established IT Recruitment business who is focused on placing senior IT professionals into the hottest IT market right now (Development). This market is highly candidate lead, and requires an accomplished Recruiter to identify the top talent in the industry whilst also building new relationships with hiring companies. The firm already works with an extensive list of Financial Services clients. Typical fees across contract and permanent range from 20 – 30% so there is money to be made! You will be responsible for managing the whole candidate life cycle from headhunting, producing shortlists and managing the interview process. You will also be in charge of generating new roles from new clients but will have roles to work from day one.
What is on offer:
- The opportunity to build out your own offering in DevOps or Permanent ID
- Highly competitive basic salary
- A Large number of projects and jobs to work for day one
- Established database of contacts to work with
- Working closer to home, no dreaded Southeastern rail
- A proven market – the top biller has billed over £250,000 this year
- Relaxed, grown up working environment
- Must have Recruitment experience, with a massive benefit of IT experience
- Have a hunger to grow a business and hire your own resourcer
- Have a high quality, customer service lead approach
After starting my job search I was recommended Tom via linkedin. Throughout the process Tom and Eddie both kept me up to date with as much information as possible and understood what I was seeking within a role. There bespoke approach is extremely refreshing and although we did not end up sourcing a role as I accepted another offer, I would not hesitate to recommend Tom and his team to anyone seeking a new role and want to speak to someone who will give them a clear and honest approach to the search.